Content feed Comments Feed

Advertisment

Message sharing

Posted by M-vincent Saturday, November 21, 2009



Gathered in a large hall,
an angel asked us 2 write down our sins b4 going 2 heaven,
b4 i could start writing mine,i heard u shouting: EXTRA PAPER PLS!!(^0^)


If u care 4 me,
I care 4 u.
U msg me,
I msg u.
U forget me,
I'm sorry this is where i'm different from u..
I'l kill you!!hahaha!

One day, the whole of japan prayed to god and asked 'God, when will japan win the world cup?'
God answered 'In ten years'. The whole of japan cried.
Next the korean prayed to god and asked the same thing, 'God, when will korea win the world cup?'
God said 'In 100 years'. The whole of korea cried.
Then, malaysians prayed and asked the same thing 'God, when will malaysia win the world cup?'.
This time.. GOD CRIED!!!


Choices:
-cofFe
-tea
-cApPucinO
-milK
-fruIt juice
-beEr
-wine
-vodka
whIch 1 wiL u share wit me?I'lL sen u d meaning after u choOse 1..

answer:
coFfEe-just fren
tea-u cAre 4 mE
cApPucinO-u love me
milK-im ur sPecial perSoN
fruit juice-we'r bestfren
beEr-u hate me
wine-u like me
vodka-u 1 me..


It take 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that u use to write in 1 exam.Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees.
SAY NO TO EXAM. TAK NAK



Friendship is a
promise made
in the heart.

Silent..


Unwritten..


Unbreakable by
distance..
Unchangeable by
time..


0nce a friend..

FoReVer A FriEnD.


Roses are Red, Violets are Blue,
Elephant like You, should be kept in Zoo.
Dont get angry, you will find ME there too,
not in the cage, but LAUGHING at YOU...



When I dream I see u in the sky
When I eat I see u in my rice
When I pangsai I see u in my sai
Although ur face gong gong kanasai
But I still SMS u cos I cincai


Remember when
u need a f*ck

I will always b
there 4 U

bcos
fuck stands 4
"Friendship U
Can Keep"

So promise ME

We Will fuck
Forever!!!



I look
at
the §tars,

the §tars are
beautiful...


I look
at
u...
i...
i...
i...

I'd better look at the stars again...


Wat happend 2 ur hp?!?
i tried 2 call u but de operator say "WELCOME 2 DE PIG DEPARTMENT, the piggy u try 2call is havin her lunch! Pls try again later.TQ"


To
love
without
condition,

to
talk
without
intention,

to
give
without
reason and

to
care
without
expectation

is
the heart
of true FRIEND!!!
Take care..


Heartbeats
r
COUNTLESS

spirits
r
AGELESS

dreams
r
ENDLESS

memories
r
TIMELESS

a
friend
like
you..

USELESS!

Oops!
Sorry..!
I mean PRICELESS la!(^_^)

0 Responses to Message sharing

Post a Comment

Advertisment

Specification:

*2.2 inches TFT scratch-resistant display with 262K colors and 240 x 320 pixels
*3.2 MP camera with autofocus, face detection and geotagging
*Slide in lens cover
*Illuminated imaging shortcuts
*Auto-rotation
*Snapfish application (by HP)
*Google Maps
*Access NetFront browser
*Email
*Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
*YouTube upload
*Bluetooth
*Media player
*FM radio with RDS
*SMS conversation style
*100 MB of internal memory
*Memory Stick Micro M2 cards support
*92 grams
*107 x 47 x 12.5 mm

Advertisment

Alliance

Win $$

About Us

Followers